In Fantasia: Music Evolved, players enter the magical realms of Fantasia, selected by the legendary sorcerer Yen Sid to hone their musical and magical prowess as his new apprentice. “Fantasia: Music Evolved” takes players on an interactive and immersive motion-controlled journey through worlds of music and magic, unleashing their creativity along the way.
Using Kinect motion control technology and natural, controller-free gameplay, players will control the music flow from some of the industry’s biggest acts, including electronic DJ and producer AVICII, chart-topper Bruno Mars, and rock royalty Queen. “Fantasia: Music Evolved”gives players creative power to change the mix of their favorite songs in real-time, choosing between the original recording and new remixed versions, or adding new layers of music via magical manipulators that allow them to change music in exciting and surprising new ways!
In addition to the already exciting lineup of musical tracks, the game will include songs from pop icons:
- Peter Gabriel – “In Your Eyes”
- Gorillaz – “Feel Good Inc.”
- Cee Lo Green – “Forget You”
- Elton John – “Rocket Man”
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart – “Eine Kleine Nachtmusik
Fantasia: Music Evolved will feature tracks from over 25 leading artists, each featuring two unique remixes in addition to the original recording.
The current announced artists and songs that will appear in the “Fantasia: Music Evolved” video game include:
- AVICII – “Levels”
- David Bowie – “Ziggy Stardust”
- Antonin Dvorak – “Symphony No. 9 from the New World”
- Fun. – “Some Nights”
- Kimbra – “Settle Down”
- Lorde – “Royals”
- Bruno Mars – “Locked Out of Heaven”
- Nicki Minaj – “Super Bass”
- Modest Mussorgsky – “Night on Bald Mountain”
- Queen – “Bohemian Rhapsody”
- White Stripes – “Seven Nation Army”
- Antonio Vivaldi – “The Four Seasons: Winter , 1st Movement”
More articles about Fantasia: Music Evolved