In Squids Odyssey, a black ooze is seeping into the water and turning crustaceans into cranky monsters. A group of squid heroes must fight back. During turn-based battles, these heroes' bodies are their best weapons. Stretch a squid's tentacles, aim, and let go to shoot it across the battlefield. Four hero classes, stat-boosting helmets, and power-ups add some strategy to the role-playing gameplay.
- Construct your team from 15 different squids in four classes: healers, scouts, shooters and troopers
- Use the environment and your party's strengths on the battlefield
- Four exotic underwater levels
- 90+ missions for 15+ hours of gameplay
- Boost your heroes' abilities with 65+ fun helmets
Squids Odyssey is available from the Nintendo eShop for $14.99.
Command an army of Vikings to create the ultimate BBQ sauce, lead the Aztecs in defending the Holy Pepper, and build explosive Chinese toys. Build up your forces and defeat enemies using berserkers, dart blowers, giant boulders, ninja monkeys and more.
- Three campaigns
- HD graphics
- Playable on GamePad
- Playable with Wii Remote on TV
- Multiplayer mode combines the GamePad and TV
Swords & Soldiers HD is rated "T" for "Teen" by the ESRB and is available on the Nintendo eShop for $2.99/€2,99.
It seemed simple: defeat the crazy scientist, free the land and ride into the sunset. Sometimes, the fall of evil only introduces even more sinister foes. Van Helsing returns to save the day with the help of his ghostly companion, Lady Katarina.
- Three playable classes: the classic Hunter, with shooting and melee skills; the magic-wielding Thaumaturge; or the Arcane Mechanic, the master of deadly devices.
- Hunter's Lair: The Lair returns as a location for players to stash collected loot, trade with NPCs, teleport between locations, forge new items, use the alchemy lab and accept new quests.
- Extended tower defense minigame: Defend the Hunter's Lair and other locations with traps and upgradable functions.
- Resistance management: As the leaders of the Borgovian Resistance, players can participate in the micromanagement of troops, improve the equipment of the fighters, or find loot that makes them more powerful.
- Rage system – Enables players to dynamically modify their skills by activating Power Ups in the heat of the battle. Power Ups consume the player's Rage that they accumulate by slaying the most dangeroues foes in Borgovia.
- Companion system: Lady Katarina supports Van Helsing with abilities, behaviors, and skill trees.
- Runecrafting: Shatter artifacts into magical fragments that can be turned into magical runes that can be altered and equipped on items.
- The Beast in the Lair: Players can find the Chimera, claim it, enhance its abilities, summon it into combat, or send it off to hunt for treasure.
- Multiplayer: Players can test their skills via the PVP mode (eight players) or join forces and complete the story in the cooperative campaign (four players).
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II is available on Steam for $14.99.
Jump into the Warhammer 40,000 world in this fast-paced third-person action shooter. As one of the Emperor's Elite Space Marines, you have been sent on a mission to assault an Ork Kroozer. Choose your Space Marine chapter and weapons class, and slay the Orks and Tyranids on board. Team up to form a two-man kill team in same-screen co-op mode, and benefit from multiple team pick-ups to survive the onslaught.
Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team is available on Steam for $9.99.