In Firefall, players wage war against invaders known as the Chosen. Players are outfitted in customizable military-grade battleframes and can collect resources and equipment. They can also choose to craft their own weapons and abilities. Players can switch battleframes and explore a different play style without creating a new character each time.
Players can play campaign missions, quests, and participate in world events, but they can also challenge each other on the PvP continent, Broken Peninsula, to fight for resources and control of the territory.
Firefall is free to play, but players can purchase aesthetic and convenience upgrades. Special launch packs are also available for purchase and range from $29.99 to $99.99
The Last of Us Remastered has been rebuilt for the PlayStation 4 in full 1080p, and it targets 60 frames per second. The Last of Us delivers a journey of survival in a radically transformed world. The title is set 20 years after a virus has decimated human existence. Players explore humanity through the main characters, Joel and Ellie.
The title features higher resolution character models, improved shadows and lighting, higher fidelity sound, longer draw distances, and the ability to stream off the disc, which allows all in-game textures to be the highest possible resolution.
The Remastered edition also contains both multiplayer map packs; all difficulty modes, including Grounded Mode; and Left Behind, the single-player DLC that explores the world from Ellie's perspective.
The Last of Us Remastered is rated "M" for "Mature" by the ESRB and is available for $49.99 USD.
Developed by RPG specialist Nihon Falcom, the multi-part story in The Legend of Heroes: Trails in The Sky is a new stand-alone entry in The Legend of Heroes series. In Trails in The Sky, players venture through the landscape of the Liberl Kingdom, experiencing its traditions and cultures along the way and shaping the world with their decisions.
Trails in The Sky is the first chapter in the ongoing Trails series and opens in the peaceful town of Rolent. The adventure follows two young aspiring bracers named Estelle and Joshua on their trials to become full-fledged members of the elite organization of peacekeepers. During their journey across the country, they unravel a sinister government conspiracy to overtake the throne. Learn the depth of these characters' origins and motivations through dialogue-driven cut-scenes and lengthy side-quests.
The series also features a customizable combat system, a cast of characters from all walks of life, a variety of landscapes, an in-game newspaper that publishes new issues as the story progresses, and much more.
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky is available for download from GamersGate.com, GOG.com, and Steam at the retail price of $19.99 in the US, but fans who purchase the game during its first week will receive a 15% discount.
LEGO Ninjago: Nindroids is based on the first five new episodes of the animated TV series, "LEGO Ninjago Rebooted." Players defend the New Ninjago City, where ninjas face a threat by the evil overlord and his army of Nindroids. Using swift combo attacks, fighting moves, special weapons and new vehicles, the ninjas must fight to save Ninjago.
- Battle enemies with combo moves and attacks.
- Use your new Technoblades to hack into computers, solve puzzles and play minigames.
- Play as giant mechs and shoot enemies with cool vehicles, such as Earth Mech, Kai Fighter, Ninjacopter, Thunder Raider and more.
- Hang out at the Hub. Get hints and tips from the Noodle Bar owner, train in the dojo, or try and beat Jay's arcade score.
- Play more than 30 levels. Automatically play as multiple characters when reaching certain points.
LEGO Ninjago: Nindroids is rated "E10+" for Everyone 10 and Older by the ESRB and is available for an MSRP of $29.99.
The mysterious Phantom has awakened and wants to unseal his dark powers. He convinces youths to battle, promising to grant the wishes of the winners. However, the weapons he's handed them weaken the space-time continuum each time they're used. This will ultimately unseal the Phantom's dark powers.
Waka, whose family is tasked with protecting the world from the Phantom, and her friend Mikoto, attempt to stop him. The Phantom kidnaps Waka's younger sister, Nagi, so Waka and Mikoto, along with the help of a ninja, must rescue Nagi and stop the Phantom's nefarious plan.
- Fight as Itsuki, Mikoto, Waka and Yuzuha, each with signature moves and attacks
- Team up with up to three of your friends online or locally in co-op
- See who's the greatest warrior in Battleground Mode.
- Earn experience as you battle enemies to unlock new skills and build up your attack strength, defense and speed
- Four different gameplay modes: Arcade, Battleground, co-op and Story
Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds retails for $12/€10. The Makise Kurisu DLC retails for $6/€5.
Rogue Legacy is a rogue-"LITE" where anyone can be a hero. Each time you die, your child succeeds you. Every child is different, so one might be colorblind, another might have vertigo, etc. No one is perfect, and you don't have to be perfect to win. This game is hard, but fortunately, every time you die, all the collected gold can be used to upgrade your manor, so your next child has a step up in life and a better chance to vanquish evil.
- Every pass through the castle is different.
- It's a rogue-lite, so your character dies often, but with each passing, your lineage grows and becomes stronger.
- Lots of interesting traits making every play-through special.
- 10 different classes to master, and each has abilities that change the way you play the game.
- All wizards have beards — regardless of gender.
- Over 60 different enemy types
- Equip your heroes with weaponry and armor, and imbue them with special abilities.
- A wicked sweet soundtrack
- Massive, expandable skill tree. Rack in the loot and upgrade your manor, giving your successors a wicked sweet edge.
- Wicked sweet fart jokes
Rogue Legacy is rated "E10+" for Everyone 10 and Older by the ESRB and is available on PlayStation Network for $16.99. The title is part of the cross-buy promotion, so if you purchase the game on one PlayStation platform, you can play it on the other two.