NCAA Football 14 continues the rich tradition and pageantry of gameday Saturday. Storm out of the tunnel with your favorite team and build a national powerhouse as you fight for your chance to win the National Championship. Make your mark and lead your team to glory ...
Games of 2013
Top Games of 2012
Russian cybersecurity company Kaspersky Lab claims to have uncovered a Chinese hacking ring suspected of breaking into dozens of (mostly Asian) online video gaming companies such as Neowiz, Nexon and U.S.-based Trion Worlds.
Command a squadron of advanced Armored Core mechs in a dystopian future ravaged by war. A strong trigger finger, innovative customization and strategic teamwork will be all that stand between survival and complete annihilation.
Power Rangers Megaforce is a side-scrolling, action-packed video game based on the Nickelodeon TV series of the same title allowing fans to play as the Power Rangers Megaforce and defend Earth against the evil Warstar aliens.
Invizimals: The Lost Kingdom takes you from your living room, straight to the mythical world of the Invizimals.
Invizimals: The Alliance is an all-new augmented reality adventure where hunters worldwide will, for the first time, unleash the power of PS Vita and use it to hunt, battle and collect like never before.
Ubisoft has acquired German developer Related Designs, including the Anno franchise. Previously Ubisoft already owned 29.95% of the company and is acquiring the remaining 70.05% in a cash transaction.
GRID 2 will challenge players to be fast, be first and be famous as they enter a stunning new world of competitive motorsport.
Nintendo added one Wii U, four 3DS/NDSi/eShop, and one Virtual Console titles to the Shop Channels. Nintendo owners with online access can redeem points to download: Injustice: Gods Among Us (Wii U), Soul Hackers, Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Ranger, Soccer Up 3D, Clash of Elementalists (NDSi/3DS/eShop), Kirby's Adventure (VC).
Disney Infinity allows players to both experience original adventures in some of their favorite Disney and Pixar worlds and to build their own worlds using the power of their imagination.
Divinity: Original Sin is an action/RPG featuring cooperative multiplayer, a full adventure-building toolset, incredible freedom in character development and a ton of other features.
Magrunner: Dark Pulse is a first-person action puzzle game set in a cyberpunk reimagining of H.P. Lovecraft’s Cthulhu Mythos!
Company of Heroes 2 is an RTS game that moves the battle away from the common Western Front focus of World War II and refocuses on some of history’s most brutal and devastating conflicts on the Eastern Front.
Victoria II is a grand strategy game played during the colonial era of the 19th century, where the player takes control over a country, guiding it through industrialization, political reforms, military conquest and colonization.
Dragon Commander is a game of dragon combat, turn-based strategy and role-playing where you take on the role of the legendary first Dragon Knights, the most illustrious heroes in the history of the Divinity universe, commanding vast armies in your quest to conquer the empire.
Danish indie studio Full Control has signed a licensing agreement with bitComposer Games to develop/publish a new undisclosed multiplatform title in the Jagged Alliance franchise.
Dark Souls II will continue a legacy of goading its passionate fan base with unrelenting challenge and suffering that are considered a hallmark of the series; while presenting new devilishly devised obstacles for players to overcome.
From owning and managing a resort, to living a life on a houseboat and even deep sea diving, The Sims 3 Island Paradise opens up a world of possibilities never seen in the franchise.
SOE Austin has built a world where you feel like you've stepped into the DC Universe and become the ultimate super-hero (or villain) along side of Superman, Batman, or Ambush Bug.
Page 22 of 4031