Gamers with an appetite for destruction will soon be able to carve their way through the armies of the evil with the announcement that Vivendi Universal Games' Hunter: The Reckoning Redeemer has arrived on retail shelves. Hunter: The Reckoning Redeemer, the sequel to last year's sleeper hit Hunter: The Reckoning, returns players to the White Wolf gothic fantasy world where an elite team of monster hunters attempt to stop a preternatural onslaught from engulfing the innocent town of Ashcroft. The high speed hack n' slash game-play has been emblazed with a multitude of additional features including a new playable character, new combat moves for all the characters, new edges (spells), new weapons, new monsters and bosses. Additional costume sets for all of the Hunters will be available at launch via Xbox Live.
Page 7159 of 7903
Akella announces the launch of the official web site for “Alice’s Space Adventure”. This arcade game narrates the adventures of one amazing girl, Alice, and her friends as they travel to different planets of our galaxy. On the site you’ll find screenshots, character descriptions, info, arts and more.
Enlight, a leading entertainment software developer and publisher, announced today it will ship Wars and Warriors: Joan of Arc for the Xbox. Available this spring, Wars and Warriors: Joan of Arc will be the first title on Xbox to provide players with a first-hand experience of medieval warfare during the Hundred Years War between France and England.
Atari, Inc. announced today that its action/adventure title, Kya Dark Lineage, is complete and has "gone gold" for the PlayStation2. The product will slide its way on to retail shelves November 18. Join Kya on her quest to rescue her brother from the evil ruler Brazul and his hordes of Wolfen, and restore the Wolfen to their original Nativ identity. Ultimately, you'll discover the secret of her dark lineage.
World of Warcraft is an online role-playing experience set in the award-winning Warcraft universe. Players assume the roles of Warcraft heroes as they explore, adventure, and quest across a vast world. Being "Massively Multiplayer," World of Warcraft allows thousands of players to interact within the same world. Whether adventuring together or fighting against each other in epic battles, players will form friendships, forge alliances, and compete with enemies for power and glory. Check these new screens ...
by Rainier on Nov. 3, 2003 @ 1:02 a.m. PST | Filed under Interviews
Face of Mankind is a massively multiplayer online game (MMOG) within a persistent world. Thousands of players throughout the world can compete in this realistic and futuristic world of the 24th century. It combines an epic story-driven mission system over years with a complex economic system which can also affect the story deeply. Duplex Systems are gearing up for the start of the closed beta period of Face of Mankind. Duplex sent out a Q&A with Dirk Behrand (GrimReapa), the Chief Games Master (GM) for Face of Mankind who tells a little more about what it takes to be a Games Master.
- Resonance Q&A with Neocell Factory's Francis Lahaie on HomeLAN
- Wars & Warriors: Joan of Arc Q&A with Enlight's Andy Grimbal on Warcry
- Ground Control 2 Q&A with Massive Ent.'s Henrik Sebring on Strategy Informer
- Jade Empire Q&A with various BioWare members on HomeLAN
- Horizons Q&A with Artifact Entertainment's Steve Escalante on Gamershell
- Dungeons and Dragon Online Q&A with Turbine Entertainment on GameBanshee
- Lineage II Q&A with NCsoft on Lineage II Warcry
- Weird War Q&A with Mirage Interactive's Pawel Kalinowski on GameSpot
- Ultima X: Odyssey Q&A with Origin's Rick Hall on GameSpot
- Doom 3 Q&A with id Software's John Carmack on C&VG
- Perimiter Q&A (part 2) with K-D LAB and 1C Company on Action Vault
- Rekonstruction Q&A with DamageStudios' Chris DiBona on Warcry
- The Suffering Q&A with Midway's Richard Rouse III on Team Xbox
- Broken Sword: The Sleeping Dragon Q&A with Revolution's Charles Cecil on ELiTeD
Project Timeless is a multi-player only 3D-Shooter mod for Half-Life (will also be adapted for HL2). The PT mod features complex campaigns, detailed player models, breathtaking weapons, tactical gameplay. mp3 player, radar, etc. In anticipation of tomorrow's client released, the PT-team has already released the win32/Linux server files. Read more for download links ...
Another day, another batch of game trailers were released. Instead of giving them all their own posts, we grouped them, and so far there are trailers for :
- Killer 7 - Trailer
- Uru: Ages Beyond Myst - Trailer
- 007: Everything Or Nothing - Trailer
- Prince Of Persia - Trailer
- GTA: Vice City (Xbox) - Trailer
- Onimusha 3 - Trailer
We will update this throughout the day when new trailers become available. Read more for download links ...
Modteam TheHunted has converted it's Max Payne 'Chateau' level, scene from The Matrix Reloaded movie, to work with Max Payne 2. The Château is a very small map for Max Payne 2, based on The Matrix Reloaded Movie. The new map also features a few new sounds and music, and a few gameplay tweaks (thanks gamers.nl). Read more for download links ...
Page 7159 of 7903