French-Canadian publisher Microids has commissioned Scandinavian game developer UDS to develop an action sports game called “Tennis Masters Series 2003” (TMS 2003) for PlayStation 2 and Nintendo GameCube. TMS 2003 is the Tennis Masters Series’ official licence and the release is expected early next year.
Top Games of 2014
Page 7300 of 7621
- Goldenland Q&A with a few of the folks at Burut on PC-Gaming.com
- Red Shark Q&A with G5 Software's Vlad Suglobov on HomeLAN
- Cossacks: Back To War Q&A with GSC Game World on Gamershell
- IGI 2: Covert Strike Q&A with Innerloop on PC Gaming Xtreme Network
- Mistmare Q&A with David Modic of Sinister Systems on HomeLAN
When you're not cheering your favourite Telstra Premiership team on the weekend you'll soon be able to coach them and send them into battle mid week with the new Rugby League interactive game. After 8 months of development Australian company HES are in the closing stages of prgramming for a Rugby League interactive game that will feature all the big names of the Telstra Premiership. In the meantime you can try out this upcoming game by checking the freshly released demo.. Read more for links where to grab the goods ...
On the forsaken remains that were once the proud planet called Astara, the villagers of Rockhaven lead difficult but peaceful lives, until the day the Shadowraith, "Dark Yabu," and his minions sweep down from the sky. With terrible ferocity and ruthless efficiency they descend upon the townsfolk, enslaving them to work deep in the caves that surround their village. The Dark Yabu kills the grandfather of the young Vexx, who manages to slip quietly aboard the enemy's windship. There, locked deep within Yabu's sanctum, lie the last pair of Astani Battlegauntlets. The gloves leap from their chest onto Vexx's outstretched hands, bonding to his arms and giving him special powers. Check a batch of new vexxilicious screens ...
- The O.R.B. Q&A with Strategy First producer Paul Gadbois on InGaming.com
- Revolt: Theory of Revolution Q&A on Gamer's Hell
- GarageGames Q&A with the developers on The Adrenaline
- Nightcaster II Q&A with Adam Maxwell of Jaleco on Fans Of Xbox
- The Witch's Wake (Neverwinter Nights mod) Q&A with BioWare's Rob Barte on RPGVault
- War of Infamy Q&A with "DonMiguel" of the War of Infamy on HomeLAN
In 2002, Spyro will make his much-anticipated debut on the Playstation 2 Computer Entertainment System. In this all-new adventure Spyro will face his toughest adventure yet. Step in and foil Ripto's evil plan to capture all of the dragonflies in the land and defeat the helpless dragons before it is too late!!
Microsoft Game Studios has released an updated version of the demo for Dungeon Siege, Gas Powered Games' action/RPG. The new version 1.02d is a 197 MB download, which is 9 MB larger than the version 1.01d demo, and offers the following minor changes: "The duration for blood has been shortened and the flying debris of monsters in combat has been reduced, and in some cases eliminated." (thanks Blue's). There are also a few mirrors up on 3DGamers.
Got what it takes to become a hero? In Fire Department, experience what life is really like for fire-fighters. Choose your team, vehicles and equipment! Keep your cool when faced with high-pressure situations… Your reactions, your strategy as well as your capacity to manage a team of firemen are the keys to success. Check out this new batch of burning hot screens ...
- Massive Assault Q&A with Victor Kislyi of Wargaming.net on GameSpyDaily
- The EvolversQ&A with Neal Wiser of The UltraPrime Network on Gamer's Pulse
- Paradise Cracked Q&A with Vitaly Shutov of MiST land on GameSpyDaily
- HomeLAN chats with THQ's John Race as he talks about WWE Raw 2
- XIII Q&A on Action Trip
- Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker Q&A with Nintendo Japan on GameSpy
- The Dragon Empires Q&A with Codemasters' Peter Tyson on Just RPG
- America's Army: Soldiers Q&A with "Skorzeny" onMilitarySim.com
Object Software and Strategy First have released an multiplayer demo for their action-RPG Prince of Qin. The demo is multiplayer only based on the persistent world of the POQ Battle.Net version and is played for free. Read more for links where to grab the goods ...
Page 7300 of 7621