Conan is a 3rd person action game, with few elements of RPG and adventure. TDK has released a patch for Cauldron's 3rd person action/adventure title Conan. This update brings your retail game to v1.03 and adds new chat features, graphics rendering fixes, Gamespy support, and various other changes (thanks 3DGamers). Read more for download links..
Page 7309 of 8337
Unknown Worlds has released a small beta 4.0a patch for their latest Natural Selection 3.0, addressing various combat changes, game tweaks, bug fixes and map updates. Read more for details and download links for the Windows client and dedicated server files patches ...
ArenaNet has released the demo client for their fantasy multiplayer online role-playing game Guild Wars. With this client you can already create an account, and get ready for an early look at an online game without a monthly fee. During the E3 three-day demo period (May 12 through 14), try solo quests, cooperative missions that begin the Guild Wars story. Read more for download links...
'Mourning' is an MMORPG is being developed by Quad Software and Maxim Software based in Europe for Limitless Horizons Entertainment LLC based in the United States. Currently in development and scheduled for a spring 2004 release, "Mourning" will take users into a rich online fantasy world. Check out the new screens ...
Epic is working on the first big patch for their recently released FPS Unreal Tournament 2004. The patch will feature a TON of tweaks, bug fixes, multiplayer & performance enhancements. No specific release date has been given, but there is a beta patch available for people who feel experimental (thanks NoFrag). Read more for download links ...
Set in the Outback of Australia, TY the Tasmanian Tiger 2 will offer platform gamers a huge open environment to explore by foot and vehicle. TY the Tasmanian Tiger 2 picks up where the original popular action platform game left off. The cast of characters from down under has grown, and so has the action!
This is the year 1850. It's an age of radical change and new departures. The era of mass production and mass transportation has just begun. The resourceful entrepreneur has plenty of opportunities. It's a time to build empires with just a little capital and a clever business idea.
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines Q&A with Troika on RPGVault
- The Urbz Q&A with Maxis' Sinjin Bain on GameSpot
- Pirates of the Burning Sea Q&A with Flying Labs' Russell Williams on Gamebunny
- The Perimeter Q&A with Codemasters' Andrew Wafer on Gamehelper
- True Crime: Streets of LA Q&A with Activision on Action Vault
- Battlefield 2 Q&A with several Digital Illusions members on Games Fusion
- Ground Control 2 Q&A wiht Massive Ent.'s Henrik Sebring on GameZone
- Dungeon Siege 2 Q&A with Chris Taylor on GameSpy
- Tribes: Vengeance Q&A with Irrational Games on Gamer's Depot
- Ghosthunter Q&A with Studio Cambridge James Shepherd on 1Up.com
- Transformers Q&A with Melbourne House's Mark Morrison on DarkStation
StormRegion has released a demo for their 3D WWII RTS 'Codename: Panzers', featuring the battle of Warsaw from the German campaign and the tutorial. In Panzers massive tanks are a crucial element in this tactical combat action title set in World War II. Russian, German and Allied troops fight in three campaigns and more than 30 breath taking single player missions. Over a hundred authentic 3D vehicles are at disposal as well as a wide range of ground troops (thanks GamersHell). Read more for download links ...
Page 7309 of 8337