- Resonance Q&A with Neocell Factory's Francis Lahaie on HomeLAN
- Wars & Warriors: Joan of Arc Q&A with Enlight's Andy Grimbal on Warcry
- Ground Control 2 Q&A with Massive Ent.'s Henrik Sebring on Strategy Informer
- Jade Empire Q&A with various BioWare members on HomeLAN
- Horizons Q&A with Artifact Entertainment's Steve Escalante on Gamershell
- Dungeons and Dragon Online Q&A with Turbine Entertainment on GameBanshee
- Lineage II Q&A with NCsoft on Lineage II Warcry
- Weird War Q&A with Mirage Interactive's Pawel Kalinowski on GameSpot
- Ultima X: Odyssey Q&A with Origin's Rick Hall on GameSpot
- Doom 3 Q&A with id Software's John Carmack on C&VG
- Perimiter Q&A (part 2) with K-D LAB and 1C Company on Action Vault
- Rekonstruction Q&A with DamageStudios' Chris DiBona on Warcry
- The Suffering Q&A with Midway's Richard Rouse III on Team Xbox
- Broken Sword: The Sleeping Dragon Q&A with Revolution's Charles Cecil on ELiTeD
Page 7314 of 8058
Project Timeless is a multi-player only 3D-Shooter mod for Half-Life (will also be adapted for HL2). The PT mod features complex campaigns, detailed player models, breathtaking weapons, tactical gameplay. mp3 player, radar, etc. In anticipation of tomorrow's client released, the PT-team has already released the win32/Linux server files. Read more for download links ...
Another day, another batch of game trailers were released. Instead of giving them all their own posts, we grouped them, and so far there are trailers for :
- Killer 7 - Trailer
- Uru: Ages Beyond Myst - Trailer
- 007: Everything Or Nothing - Trailer
- Prince Of Persia - Trailer
- GTA: Vice City (Xbox) - Trailer
- Onimusha 3 - Trailer
We will update this throughout the day when new trailers become available. Read more for download links ...
Modteam TheHunted has converted it's Max Payne 'Chateau' level, scene from The Matrix Reloaded movie, to work with Max Payne 2. The Château is a very small map for Max Payne 2, based on The Matrix Reloaded Movie. The new map also features a few new sounds and music, and a few gameplay tweaks (thanks gamers.nl). Read more for download links ...
Pool Paradise, developed by Archer and the team at Awesome Studios, offers the most comprehensive Pool simulation ever. Players spend their days playing pool on an amazing fully-animated South Pacific island where sun rises and falls from day to night whilst the sea rolls ashore and the palm trees blow sway in the cool ocean breeze. Archer Maclean's Pool Paradise will be released on PlayStation 2, Game Cube, Xbox and PC in March 2004, and sees the reunion of the code genius and Jimmy White for their fourth collaborative title. Read more for details & screens ...
Pack your gear, head to the Pacific, and fight Japanese imperialism in Medal of Honor Rising Sun. In this installment of the top-selling Medal of Honor series, Marine Corporal Joseph Griffin must endure some of the fiercest battles fought during WWII; crucial assignments ranging from surviving the devastating attack on Pearl Harbor, destroying the Bridge over the River Kwai, a midnight raid on Guadalcanal, and triumphing in the final showdown with Colonel Shima. Check these new screens ...
The expansion pack to the award-winning RPG of 2002 unveils an all-new campaign that will challenge players to explore and fight their way through nine spectacular areas, including an expansive new jungle region, as they unravel the rich history and mystery of the world of Aranna. Njoy the new screens...
Stormregion, who have previously developed highly acclaimed S.W.I.N.E., made massive tanks a crucial element in this tactical combat action title set in World War II. Russian, German and Allied troops fight in three campaigns and more than 30 breath taking single player missions. Over a hundred authentic 3D vehicles are at disposal as well as a wide range of ground troops. Check these new screens... (thanks Achim @ producedby.de)
Space Hack is a sci-fi RPG/action title with Diablo-inspired gameplay mechanics. The storyline puts you on board of a quite 'peculiar' spaceship, trapped inside a space warp. Being a tough guy, whose axe is almost as quick as his wit, it's not surprising that you promptly find yourself confronting angry monsters, one wave after another. Space Hack is scheduled to be released in first half of 2004. Read more for a few new screens ...
Revolution Software has announced that the European version of their action/adventure game 'Broken Sword The Sleeping Dragon' (distributed by THQ) has reached gold status and they are on track for a November 14 street date (except for the Italian Xbox version which will be out November 21). The North American version, distributed by the Adventure Company, is very close.
Page 7314 of 8058