Enter the covert world of the Star Wars infantry for the first time and become a member of an elite Republic Special Operations unit in LucasArts new squad based first-person shooter, Star Wars Republic Commando. Set during the Clone Wars, between Attack of the Clones and the upcoming Star Wars: Episode III, Star Wars Republic Commando will be released fall 2004 for the PC and Xbox. Read more for new screens ...
Page 572 of 584
Ubisoft today announced Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell 3, the third blockbuster in the millions-selling Splinter Cell franchise, will officially be called "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory." The game will be available on Xbox and PC for Christmas 2004, and on other formats in Q1 2005 (PAL territories), including the N-Gage platform, published by Gameloft.
- Fallout III Q&A with Bethesda's Pete Hines on Gamespy
- The Matrix Online Q&A with Monolith's William Westwater on HomeLan
- Champions: Return to Arms Q&A with Sony Online on HomeLan
- The Punisher Q&A with Volition's James Tsai on TVG
- D-Day Q&A with Digital Reality's Norbert Szabo on Gamer's Pulse
- Tabula Rasa Q&A with NCSoft's Carly Staehlin on RPGVault
- BC Q&A with Intrepid Games' Joe Rider on Eurogamer
- Half-Life 2 Q&A with Valve's Doug Lombardi on Computer Games Online
- Bet on Soldier Q&A with Kylotonn Entertainment on Xequted
- A Vampyre Story Q&A with Autumn Moon's Mike Kirchoff on Adventure Gamers
- Stalingrad Q&A with DTF's Max Maslov on Gamebiz
- Splinter Cell 3 interview Q&A with Ubisoft's Mathieu Ferland on 1UP
- Iron Phoenix Q&A with Sammy Studios' Tim Hess a on GameZone
Using an all-new fluid player kinetic system, a player's first touch becomes a key advantage for players who can think quickly and act fast to outsmart the competition. An all-new animation system reacts to every button press with authentic responsiveness, directly translating to the speed and vision of the world's greatest players.
The latest Settlers game takes the franchise and pushes it to the next level. Fans will enjoy fully animated 3D technology and enhanced gameplay features, but still be able to relive the experience that makes the Settlers series such a big hit. The game will take the player to a medieval setting, to re-conquer the kingdom currently under the domination of an evil tyrant.
Mutable Realms has announced that beta phase 2 for their MMORPG "Wish" will start in fall 2004. You can already sign up to participate and keep your fingers crossed that you will be selected. Once you sign up, you will be notified by email when the Wish beta client is available for download and the test starts. Head over over to the MutableRealms website...
Firefly Studios is proud to announce the re-launch of FireFly Worlds. With a fresh new look and all new graphics and content this site will be the first point of call for fans to get the latest info on Firefly's current projects. Not much new information is available at this point but new announcements are "coming very soon."
Maintaining law and society order is veteran Headhunter Jack Wade, older, wiser and battle hardened. At his side is the reluctant new sidekick, the rebellious street kid Leeza X. Whether ripping up the highways of the silver metropolis on a super bike or stalking the criminal masterminds of the shadowy underworld, they are led into the greatest danger of their lives and must overcome something much more sinister than a simple human threat. Each must face their darkest fears. Together they must redeem a world facing chaos...
DC-Studios and Dino Dini have inked a deal to create a whole new generation of football games. Combining DC-Studios' and Dino’s expertise, passion and knowledge to take the beautiful game to a whole new generation of fans. Football games may never be the same again.
Another day, another batch of game trailers were released. Instead of giving them all their own posts, we grouped them, and so far, there are trailers for:
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl - Trailer (2)
- Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude - Trailer
Page 572 of 584