- Western Outlaw Q&A with Bryan Ekman of Jarhead Games on HomeLAN
- Darkfall Online Q&A with Aventurine's Claus Grovdal and BT oren on MMORPGDot
- Lineage II Q&A with NCSoft US's PR head David Swofford on Rebell.at
- Half-Life 2 Q&A with Valve Software's Gabe Newell on Half-Life 2 Online Source
- The Movies Q&A with James Steer of Lionhead Studios on GameSpot Australia
- Hunter The Reckoning: Redeemer Q&A with High Voltage Software on HomeLAN
- T3: War of the Machines Q&A with Atari's Aron Drayer on Gamer's Depot
- NBA Jam Q&A with Acclaim's Brandon Fish on Chicago Xbox
- Drake Q&A with Idol FX's Stephan Ljungqvist and Johan Sjöberg on HomeLAN
Top Games of 2014
Page 6987 of 7622
As U.S. Army Sergeant John Baker, players join the battle at Kasserine Pass in North Africa, race to capture Messina in Sicily, and finally repel the German army at the historic battle of Monte Battaglia in the heart of Italy. Armed with a new arsenal of weapons, players will fight alone and with squad mates as they rush to stop the Axis powers. Some more screens ...
Another day, another batch of game trailers were released. Instead of giving them all their own posts, we grouped them, and so far there are trailers for :
- Space Colony - Trailer
- Anarchy Online: Shadowlands - Trailer
- Half-Life 2 - Walls Technical Movie
- Half-Life 2 - Alyx Technical Movie
- STALKER: Oblivion Lost - Trailer
We will update this throughout the day when new trailers become available. Read more for download links ...
Lord of the Rings: Return of the King, will allow players to journey through multiple gameplay paths, taking control of the motion picture trilogy's heroes. Defend the walls of Minas Tirith as Gandalf, raise the Army of the Dead as Aragorn, Legolas, or Gimli, and with Frodo and Sam, deliver the ring to the fiery depths of Mount Doom.Based on the environments from the upcoming movie, The Return of the King's third person gameplay will include immersive action and adventure elements set in rich, interactive levels. An all-new multiplayer co-op mode will let players form their own Fellowship before embarking on their journey through Middle-earth. Check the boatload of new screens ...
Of course Nintendo's lineup cannot be far behind! So far, only limited goodies are available, but we will update when more rolls in. So far, check out screens from :
- The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords (NGC)
- Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising (GBA)
- Mario Kart: Double Dash (NGC)
S2 Games and iGames Publishing today announced that the highly anticipated PC game Savage: The Battle for Newerth has gone gold. The first-ever RTSS (real-time strategy shooter) recently completed successful beta testing and will be released on September 9th. “The beta testing was extensive and went brilliantly,” said Jesse Hayes, COO of S2 Games. “Savage benefited tremendously from the excellent input of the beta testers and we’re excited to deliver the gold master.”
Next at bat is Konami with a few eagerly anticipated titles such as :
- Pro Evolution Soccer 3
- Cy Girls
- Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
- Firefighter FD18
- Karaoke Stage
- Bomberman Kart
- Bloody Roar 4
The eagerly awaited demo for Pyro Studios' RTS Commandos 3 is now available (thanks Dave!). Originally featured on the Spanish Micromania magazine this demo lets you try out a tutorial/training mission, as well as "The Train" mission from the full game. Read more for download links ...
THQ has now released the English playable demo of Yager letting you try out their upcoming sci-fi flying action game. New in this English version are Save-Points and French/English/German languages. The demo (developed by Yager development, how resourceful) contains three missions from the full game. (thanks GamersHell). Read more for download links ...
Page 6987 of 7622