Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors(tm) will launch one week earlier than anticipated due to quick approval by Nintendo of America as a result of the game's high-quality development. The game will be shipped to retailers nationwide on Tuesday, June 22nd, 2004, with some stores having it that day or the next. Most stores should have the product on-shelf by June 29.
Page 7119 of 8172
Another day, another batch of game trailers were released. Instead of giving them all their own posts, we grouped them, and so far there are trailers for :
- Gran Turismo 4 - E3 2004 Trailer (13mb)
- Darkwatch: Curse of West - E3 2004 Trailer (29mb)
- Battlefield 2 - E3 2004 Trailer (26mb)
- Heroes Of The Pacific - E3 2004 Trailer (13mb)
- Advent Rising - E3 2004 Trailer (30mb)
- X-Men: Legends - E3 2004 Trailer (29mb)
- Tribes Vengeance - E3 2004 Trailer (15mb)
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl - E3 2004 Trailer (14mb)
- KillZone - E3 2004 Trailer (37mb)
- Knights Of The Old Republic 2 - E3 2004 Trailer (29mb)
- IndyCar Series 2005 - E3 2004 Trailer (33mb)
Check out the following new screens from Bandai's 2004 E3 lineup:
- Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex (PS2)
- Inuyasha: The Secret Of The Cursed Mask (PS2)
- Galactic Wrestling: Featuring Ultimate Muscle (PS2)
- Digimon Rumble Arena 2 (NGC/Xbox)
- SD Gundam Force (GBA/PS2)
- Digimon World 4 (NGC/PS2/Xbox)
- Gundam Seed: Battle Assault (GBA)
- Ribbit King (NGC/PS2)
- Cowboy Bebop (PS2)
SNK announced today that the company will publish the first home version of the hit arcade title, 'SNK vs. Capcom: SVC Chaos', exclusively for the Xbox. 'SNK vs. Capcom: SVC Chaos' fully supports Xbox Live, so consumers can take on opponents around the neighborhood or across the country in the ultimate online battle for survival. Read more for details and some new screens ...
Atari and Stormfront Studios have announced plans to develop Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone, an action adventure game set in the popular Dungeons & Dragons world created by Wizards of the Coast. Designed by Stormfront Studios, creators of The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, and originally in development for the PS2, Demon Stone will now be available for the Xbox this fall.
Ubi Soft has released the first patch for 1C Maddox' Sturmovik: the Forgotten Battles addon IL-2 Forgotten Battles: Ace Expansion Pack. This update brings your retail game to v2.01 and adds a number of new planes, a variety of mission, and the usual game tweaks and bug fixes (thanks 3DGamers). Read more for details and download links ...
Enlight announced today the genre blending RTS/RPG title Warlords Battlecry III is now available in retail stores across North America. The third installment in the Battlecry series, Warlords Battlecry III allows players to go head to head in RTS combat with one of 16 fantasy races and over a hundred hero combinations.
Activision, Inc. announced today that the company will develop and publish interactive entertainment games based on Columbia Pictures/Marvel Enterprises, Inc.'s upcoming feature film "Spider-Man 3," which is set for release in May 2007. Activision is currently developing console and PC games based on the highly anticipated movie "Spider-Man 2" that are scheduled for release in North America timed to the film's launch on June 30.
Page 7119 of 8172