Page 7115 of 8165
Today we have more screens for Eidos' 2004 E3 lineup. Check the following new screens for :
Today we have more screens for Electronic Arts' 2004 E3 lineup. Check the new screens for :
- Catwoman (NGC/PS2/Xbox/PC)
- NBA Live 2005 (All)
- Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 2005 (GBA/NGC/PS2/Xbox/PC)
- Armies of Exigo (PC)
- Battlefield 2 (PC)
- TY the Tasmanian Tiger 2 (GBA/PS2)
- The Lord of the Rings The Third Age (GBA/NGC/PS2/Xbox)
- Def Jam Fight For New York (NGC/PS2/Xbox)
- Lord Of The Rings: The Battle For Middle-Earth (PC)
- Timesplitters Future Perfect (NGC/PS2/Xbox)
- Madden NFL 2005 (GBA/NGC/PS2/Xbox/PC)
- FIFA Football 2005 (GBA/NGC/PS2/Xbox/PC)
- Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault (PC)
- Burnout 3 (PS2/Xbox)
- Battlefield: Modern Combat (PS2)
GMX Media today announces that it has secured the European PS2 and PC distribution rights to the World War II 3rd Person Infiltration Action-Adventure title - Airborne Troops, published and developed by Playlogic International N.V. Read more for details and screens ...
Knight Rider 2 will address much of the customer feedback received on the first Knight Rider game as well as add many new features, which will improve the gameplay dramatically whilst maintaining the authentic atmosphere of the series. Knight Rider 2 will contain more action, in-game animations, special effects and dialogue than its predecessor.
Taking place in a massive, free-roaming city featuring five distinct interconnected neighborhoods, Need for Speed Underground 2 delivers an immersive game world where the streets are your menus. As players explore the city, they’ll encounter rival racers who will school them in the ways of the underground and tip them off to the hottest racing spots in town. Read more for some new screens or check the freshly launched official Need for Speed Underground 2 website.
Codemasters has released the first patch for their racing game TOCA Race Driver 2: Tthe Ultimate Racing Simulator. This update patch brings your retail game to v1.1 and unlocks more Simulator Mode championships tracks, camera controld, replay saving, rear view mirrords and the usual tweaks and bug fixes. Read more for details and download links ...
Page 7115 of 8165