- EverQuest: Gates of Discord Q&A with SOE's Alan Crosby on Gamers With Jobs
- Ground Control 2 Q&A (part 1) with Massive Ent's Henrik Sebring on C&VG
- Sudeki Q&A with Climax's Jason Avent on Cyperteam
- Dead Man's Hand Q&A with Atari's Seth Johnson on Action Vault
- Metalheart: Replicants Rampage Q&A with Akella's PR Rep. on HomeLAN
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Oblivion Lost Q&A with GSC Game World on Cyber Gaming Network
- Dark & Light - Trailer
- Xyanide (Xbox) - Trailer
- Kombat - Trailer
We will update this throughout the day when new trailers become available. Read more for download links ...
Dreamcatcher sent out word that they have revamped the Painkiller website, People Can Fly's upcoming First Person Shooter. To get your fill of gameplay movies soaked in bloody, squishy footprints, never before seen renders of vicious, hungry monsters, heart-stopping sound-files, the full, entirely gruesome storyline and the first opportunity to PRE-ORDER (More info on pre-order campaign coming next week). The Painkiller website also mentions that the official Painkiller Single-Player Demo will be released Feb 16th, but it seems the full game has been slightly delayed until April 12th.