- Crashday interview with Robert Clemens of Moon Byte on EvilAvatar
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City interview with Aaron Garbut from Rockstar North on GSpot
- Age of Mythology interview on GameZone
- X-Men: Next Dimension interview on HomeLan
- The Elder Scrolls III: Tribunal with Todd Howard from Bethesda Softworks on GameSpot
- Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb interview with LucasArts' Jim Tsoon TheRaider.net
- BloodRayne interview on HomeLan
Games of 2014
Page 7271 of 7543
The Student International Game Developers Association at the University of Utah is pleased to present Graeme Devine, Designer and Programmer of Id Software and Chairman of the International Game Developers Association. This event is free and is open to the public. The lecture will take place on October 15, 2002 from 6:00pm to 7:30pm at the University of Utah, Engineering Mines Classroom Building (EMCB) in room 105.
7FX has released another new patch for Team Factor, bringing the Euro edition of their team-based first-person shooter to v1.2. This upgrade addresses animation improvements, more view options, gameplay tweaks and a bunch of bug fixes. Also available is the updated v1.2 dedicated Linux server. (thanks 3DGamers)
Paris in the 20's. A retired American private detective, Mac Pherson, is hired by a mysterious yet sensuous lady, Sophia Blake, to find out who murdered her sister and her brother-in-law, the Whytes. The beheaded couple were killed in a mysterious ritual way in one of Paris most luxurious hotel. In this rich and intriguing adventure, Mac Pherson will soon discover a world where bloody murders are committed according to ancestral mystic beliefs. It will be his most mysterious case yet. Microids has just launched the official site with game info, a trailer and word of an upcoming demo .. check it out!
Now that Sam "Serious" Stone has the firepower, It's time to take out the trash. The attached screenshots and artwork hightlight some of the gruesome and downright nasty alien invaders in SERIOUS SAM, coming NOVEMBER 12 exclusively to the Xbox. Read more to find out info and screens on all the baddies ...
Battle Realms is a fantasy, real-time strategy game inspired by Japanese mythology and traditional kung-fu cinema. The depth of the Battle Realms mythology intertwines stories from several clans, each with its own unique origin and culture. Winter of the Wolf takes place seven years prior to the events in the original Battle Realms and accounts the proud Wolf people's rise from oppression and slavery under the Lotus Clan. The Wolf Clan's rise to power occurs over the course of twelve all-new scenarios. As heroic Wolf leader Grayback, players must journey through dark mines and snowbound forests to free the clan from the tyranny of the Lotus Mages, and save the land from a fierce, magical winter. A boatload of new screens, check em out!
O.R.B (Off-World Resource Base) will be on store shelves on November 5 where it will finally prove its superiority over titles like Homeworld. Infogrames will exclusively distribute O.R.B. in North America. Review copies will be available the week of O.R.B.’s release so please let me know now if you want one! As today is friday, Strategy First once again sends us 8 brand new shots ... Overdose anybody? ;)
There is a new playable demo of Dirt Track Racing 2, allowing you to try out this recent racing simulation by Ratbag and Infogrames. This demo contains two tracks that you can race in two different cars for eight laps, in single-player and (limited) multiplayer. Read more for links where to grab it. (thanks 3DGamers)
Following Monday's announcement about the return of "The Lost Vikings", several people wrote in to find out if their favorite Blizzard Classic game would be published under the new label. In response, Blizzard are pleased to announce that "Rock N' Roll Racing" and "Blackthorne" will also be published for the Game Boy Advance system.
- PlanetSide development team interview on HomeLAN
- Priest Part 1 interview with JC Entertainment' Ji-hak on RPGVault
- Reign of Fire (GBA) interview on Genre Games
- Star Wars: Bounty Hunter interview with LucasArts' John Knoles on GameSpot
- Broken Sword: The Sleeping Dragon interview on C&VG
- FireStarter interview with GSC Game World' Oleg on ToTheGame
- Battlefield: 1942 Interview with Electronic Arts' Ken Balthaser on C&VG
- Deadly Dozen: Pacific Theater interview with nFusion's Jason Zisk on InGaming
Page 7271 of 7543