Return to the frigid north of the Forgotten Realms in the sequel to the critically acclaimed Icewind Dale. This exciting high-fantasy action adventure unites 3rd Edition Dungeons & Dragons rules, new character classes and races. Enhancements such as auto balancing game-play and an upgraded Infinity Engine allow for more dynamic battles than ever before. Icewind Dale II delivers the depth of gameplay expected by Action-RPG fans while providing an attractive entry point players new to the genre. Check the nifty screens we snapped!
Games of 2015
Top Games of 2014
Turok: Evolution is a prequel that takes us back to the origins of the Turok lineage. In the beginning of the game, we see our hero, Tal'Set, fighting his nemesis Captain Tobias Bruckner in 1886 Texas. During the battle, a rift between their world and the Lost Lands opens and Tal'Set is sucked into it. Turok: Evolution is an epic adventure of treachery, exploration, and war in a land of lush jungles, suspended cities, mysterious temples, reptile armies, and towering dinosaurs. Njoy the show!
The official America's Army web site has been updated with a new layout, screens and more. America's Army "Unreal engine powered" is an innovative, realistic computer game providing civilians with an inside perspective and a virtual role in today’s premiere land force, the U.S. Army. (thanks Homelan)
- Cuboingo PC on Zengamer
- Sudden Strike II PC on GamesDomain
- The Watchmaker PC on Zengamer
- WC III: Reign of Chaos PC on GamersClick, Zengamer
- Grandia II PC on SLC
- Mafia 'beta' PC on CVG
- Zoo Tycoon PC on UK Gamer
- NASCAR Racing 2002 Season PC on 3D Avenue
- Mobile Forces PC on Homelan
- Tsunami 2265 PC on Avault
- NFL Fever 2003 XB on NLGaming
- Madden NFL 2003 XB on GameSpy
- Dead to Rights XB on GameSpy
- Crazy Taxi 3: High Roller XB on Avault
- Enclave XB on Gamezilla
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer XB on GameSpot
- NFL GameDay 2003 PS2 on GameSpot
- Skygunner PS2 on Zengamer
- TOCA PRO Race Driver PS2 on Gamesdomain
- Street Hoops PS2 on DrunkGamers
- The Mark of Kri PS2 on NLGaming
- Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance PS2 on WP
- Beach Spikers GC on Gamers
- Smuggler's Run: Warzones GC on GamingWorldX
- Eternal Darkness GC on ConsoleGold
- NFL 2K3 GC on GameSpot
- WWE Wrestlemania X8 GC on VGN
- Lost Kingdoms GC on Armchair Empire
AGB brings 3D character animation system to GBA.. AGB completed the implementation of their 3D character animation system for Nintendo Gameboy Advance. This system allows to display many real-time animating 3D like characters simultaneously. Using this technique they eliminate the large memory overheads of storing many frames of sprite animation, whilst allowing the game characters a much larger range of movement. Whilst the character animation system closely approximates 3D humanoid based characters, it can also be used to represent more complex and highly detailed characters, objects and animals. A load of screenshots from AGB's latest demo below. (might take a while to load the screens)
- Iron Storm PC on VideoGameNews
- Another War PC on Loadedinc
- Cossacks: Back to War PC on GameSpy
- The Thing PC on Gamers.com
- Medieval: Total War PC on Fourbelowzero
- Deathrow PC on GameSpy
- Star Trek: Elite Force II PC on Homelan
- Purge PC on Invisible Dream
- The Sims Online PC on GameSpy
- Platoon PC on GameSpot
- Mafia PC on GameSpot
- Battlefield: 1942 PC on Gamer's Pulse
- Sega GT 2003 XB on XenGamers
- Quantum Redshift XB on NLGaming
- Splinter Cell XB on TVG
- Project Gotham Racing 2 XB on ActionTrip
- Blade II XB on Avault
- Deathrow XB on GameSpy
- Hack PS2 on RPG Warehouse
- War of the Monsters PS2 on GameSpot
- Summoner 2 PS2 on PSXNation
- Tribes: Aerial Assault PS2 on HomeLan
- Ratchet & Clank PS2 on GameOver
- Evil Dead: A Fistful of Boomstick PS2 on GameSpot
- StarFox Adventures GC on GamingWorldX
- Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast GC on GameSpy
- Metroid Prime GC on GamesDomain
- Super Mario Sunshine GC on ESC
- Cuboingo on ZenGamer
- Aquanox: Revelation on ActionVault
- Mafia on HomeLan
- Star Trek: Elite Force II on Holodeck
- Silent Storm on RPGvault
- Racing Evoluzione on WP
- World War II: Frontline Command on Homelan
- On Doom III And More id Stuff on Homelan
- Project Entropia on Player of Games
- Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers on CVG
- Battle Realms: Winter of the Wolf on InGaming
- Soldiers of Anarchy on Duckandcover
Clevers Software 'the people behind Screamer 4x4' is currently working on a new racing game with the title S.O.H (Steel of Haste). This weekend they updated their website with 32 new goodlooking screens and they also tossed up little bit more information about this game! Take me there!
Eric Young from Freedom Games lets us know that a new site for modding 'GI Combat' has been opened. The site has a picture upload facility, that you can use to upload screens of your mods and other screens you may need to link to on the forums. If you would like to start a mod and would like hosting, you can fill in the hosting application form.
Prepare to battle through history as the evil TimeSplitters get ready to rise again. TimeSplitters 2 is the sequel to the hugely successful and critically acclaimed TimeSplitters, which was released to coincide with the US and European launches of PlayStation 2. The game is being developed by Free Radical Design of Nottingham, England, and is set for release in September. Today we serve up some screens for the Playstation2, xbox and gamecube version .. njoy!
Big Scale Racing is a simulator-based, action packed, highly addictive and fun racing experience. With multi-player LAN options for up to eight drivers; split-screen two player mode or single player, BSR features an extremely advanced physics engine, realistically detail weather effects and a series of increasingly difficult tracks designed with the help of model race club experts. Read more to download our 3min in-game action trailer ... Njoy!
"Egg Mania" has all you need for fun: falling blocks, a time limit, a competition mode, rising water, and Eggos! The Eggos, eight (plus five secret ones) egg-shaped heroes, catch the blocks, rotate them, and use them to build towers on little islands. Their aim is to escape the rising water and to be the first one to reach the goal far above. A wild race begins, and it is a lot of fun thanks to the many weapons, funny characters, and a lot of items. Witness water and lighting effects done with enhanced particle systems, multiple levels of translucency, and a beautifully presented, multi-layered and animated backdrop for each level. It all may sound simplistic, but hands on experience learned us its HIGHLY addictive.. Njoy!
Wanadoo and Spellbound Studios just opend up the official site for their tactical combat game, Robin Hood - The Legend of Sherwood.. Check out news, screens and much more about this game HERE!
We grabbed down the multiplayer demo of Battlefield 1942 (130MB), and fired of some screens from it (20).. This MP demo includes one map from the upcoming 3D vehicle-shooter set on Wake Island and a single game mode, Conquest. Check out the screens below!
The Saga of Ryzom is designed to appeal to existing online RPG gamers, providing the 'must have' combat, magic and crafting system that players have grown to expect. The Saga of Ryzom is a Science-Fantasy MMORPG and developed by the French company Nevrax. Read more below!
The world of Largo Winch lends itself perfectly to video games: the character is the epitome of the ultimate hero, and his adventures are packed with action and suspense. In the beginning, Largo - a Yugoslavian orphan - is adopted by the world's wealthiest man, who is in search of an heir. When his adoptive father dies, the now 26-year-old Largo inherits the Winch Corporation, a financial consortium worth more than 10 billion dollars. Drawn to the challenge of presiding over such a vast empire, Largo takes over from his father, and plunges headfirst into a new, unexpectedly vicious world. You know we like to get snap crazy, so here go another 40 or so screens!
The game that started the computer "Tycoon" craze is getting a sequel this Autumn in RollerCoaster Tycoon II from Infogrames and master game designer, Chris Sawyer. Numerous improvements to the original will be packed into this new game - with more types of roller coasters and rides being just the beginning.
Page 4050 of 4309