- ShellShock: Nam '67 Q&A with Guerrilla on ToTheGame
- Atlantis: Evolution Q&A with Adventure Company's Lorraine Lue on Warcry
- Men of Valor: Vietnam Q&A with 2015's Cayle George on Eurogamer
- Miami Vice Q&A with Davilex's Rudolf Wolterbeek on HomeLAN
- Madden NFL 2005 Q&A with EA Sports' Phil Frazier on 3D Avenue
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005 Q&A with EA Sports' David Woldman on GameZone
- SWG: Jump to Lightspeed Q&A with LucasArts' Haden Blackman on IGN
- Champions of Norrath 2 Q&A with Sony Online on EverQuest Vault
- Dukes Of Hazzard: Return Of The General Lee Q&A with Ubisoft on HomeLAN
Games of 2014
Page 554 of 580
Yuke's is working on a SmackDown game that will add new features and bring enhanced graphics to the series. WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw will combine characters from the WWE's Smackdown! and Raw franchises. Expected release date is holiday season 2004. Check out these screens ...
Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone is an action adventure game set in the popular D&D world created by Wizards of the Coast. Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone will place players in the middle of a heated battle between two demonic armies set to overrun the world of Faerun. Check out these new screens ...
Another day, another batch of game trailers were released. Instead of giving them all their own posts, we grouped them, and so far there are trailers for :
- NBA Live 2005 - Trailers (2)
- Rocky Legends - Trailer
- Burnout 3: Takedown - Trailer #7
- Johnny Whatever - Trailer
- Milo and the Rainbow Nasties - Trailer
Battlefield: Pirates is a mod for EA's Battlefield 1942. The new beta 3 version includes tons of fixes, plenty of new maps, weapons and boats. Read more for download links ...
Ultima Online: Samurai Empire marks a new era in the legendary online RPG as it expands to include a new exotic land to explore and two deadly professions to master. Check the freshly-launched official web site, or read more for new screens ...
Metalheart: Replicants Rampage provides a strong sci-fi story with intriguing cyberpunk influences, sophisticated turn-based combat, random quest generator with the unbelievable tasks variations, a complex character parameter system, and plenty of other wonders to make hardcore RPG fans amazed.
Warthog Games have been letting their imagination and creative juices go wild over the last few months in developing new IPs. Today they announced Johnny Whatever, based in an Orwellian future England, which will be available for all next-gen consoles. Read on for more details and some early screens ...
While the existence of Rayman 4 is not really a big secret (it was alluded to a year ago), more details have emerged today as a Ubisoft forum administrator confirmed that Rayman 4 has been in the works since Rayman 3 was released in 2003. The administrator says we will surely see Globox again, and maybe an alliance between Rayman's former enemies, as none have really been "killed." He promises more details later on, but for now we have to settle for the fact that it will be released "before 2007." If you speak French, head over over to the RaymanZone forum.
Activision has not released much information about Neversoft Interactive's Tony Hawk's Underground 2. THUG2 will feature two titles in one, a story mode part much like last year's THUG, as well as the classic mode. Not many details are available, aside from it being expected in stores sometime in October 2004. In the meantime, check out these six screens ...
Page 554 of 580