Check out the following new screens from LucasArts' 2005 E3 lineup:
Page 6993 of 8286
Another day, another batch of game trailers were released. Instead of giving them all their own posts, we grouped them, and so far there are trailers for :
- Pacific Storm - E3 2005 Trailer
- StarCraft Ghost - E3 2005 Trailer
We will update this throughout the day when new trailers become available. Read more for download links ...
Check out the following new screens from Majesco's 2005 E3 lineup:
- 'Advent Rising' (Xbox/PC) - Screens
- 'Advent Shadow' (PSP) - Screens
- 'Age of Empires: The Age of Kings' (NDS) - Screens
- 'ATV Quad Fury 2' (NDS) - Screens
- 'Black & White Creatures' (NDS) - Screens
- 'A Boy and His Blob' (NDS) - Screens
- 'Bust-A-Move DS' (NDS) - Screens
- 'The Darkness' (PS3/X360) - Screens & Trailer
- 'Demonik' (X360/PC) - Screens & Trailer
- 'Golden Nugget Casino' (GBA/NDS) - Screens
- 'Guilty Gear Dust Strikers' (NDS) - Screens
- 'Guilty Gear Judgment' (PSP) - Screens
- 'Infected' (PSP) - Screens & Trailer
- 'Jaws Unleashed' (PS2/Xbox/PC) - Screens & Trailer
- 'Taxi Driver' (PS2/Xbox) - Screens
- 'Teen Titans' (PS2) - Screens
- 'Texas Hold 'Em Poker' (NDS) - Screens
Mojo Master is an online virtual seduction playground in a rich 3-D game world, under development at AXE Unlimited and WildTangent. It lets guys use the ultimate Playbook of moves to approach women in ways they might never dream of in real life
Check out the following new screens & trailers from PlayLogic's 2005 E3 lineup:
THQ's MotoGP: Ultimate Racing Technology 3 is steering towards success thanks to a unique innovation that will revolutionise multiplayer gaming. Described as 'embedded gameplay', this powerful feature blurs the line between offline and online action, making it quicker and easier than ever for speed demons to challenge each other.
Control the fate of the galaxy in LucasArts' all new RTS game Star Wars: Empire at War. Set a few years before the events of Episode IV A New Hope, the game will let players rewrite history as well as experience the aftermath of Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith, the creation of the Rebel Alliance, and Darth Vader's rise to power. LucasArts has just launched the official Empire at War website, which unfortunately also reveals the game has been pushed back from its original fall 2005 release date, all the way back to spring 2006.
In a follow up to our Tecmo vs. Ninjahacker editorial from a few months back, it seems a federal judge last week dismissed a lawsuit by California game maker Tecmo against the proprietors and users of the website, after the company quietly settled with the two main defendants. Read more for details ...
Check out the following new screens & trailers from SCi's 2005 E3 lineup:
Page 6993 of 8286