Microsoft Game Studios today announced that it has entered into an agreement to sell the massively multiplayer online gaming franchise "Asheron's Call" back to the games' creator, Turbine Entertainment Software Corporation. The franchise transfer includes all "Asheron's Call" intellectual properties, including "Asheron's Call," "Asheron's Call: Dark Majesty" and "Asheron's Call 2: Fallen Kings."
- Dransik Q&A with TKO Software's Jacob Hawley on HomeLAN
- Scrapland Q&A with MercurySteam's Enric Alvarez on Jolt
- The Fall: Last Days of Gaia Q&A with Silver Style's Carsten Strehse on NMA
- Blitzkrieg II Q&A with Nival Interactive's George Ossipov on Strategy Informer
- Kombat Q&A with Gamefactory's Sergey Salnikov on Gamershell