- Spellforce: The Order of Dawn Q&A with Volker Wertich on GameSpyDaily
- Harbinger Q&A with SilverBack Ent. on RPGCodex
- Primal Q&A with Sony's Chris Sorrell on Eurogamer
- Soldner: Secret Wars Q&A with Wings Simulation's Teut Weidemann on AVault
- Treasure Planet: Battle at Procyon Q&A Rockstar Vancouver on Penny Arcade
- LoTR: The Two Towers Q&A with Stormfront Studios on Music4Games
- 007: Nightfire Q&A with Electronic Arts' Joel Wade on InGaming
- Mafia Q&A on with Illusion Softworks' Petr Vochozka on Tiscali Games
- American Conquest Q&A with GSC Game World on C&VG
Games of 2014
Page 7131 of 7456
Samurai Jack is a bold adventure show on Cartoon Network. In the distant past, an evil shape-shifting wizard named Aku brought destruction upon the land. As the citizens’ last hope, a young Jack is sent away to train in the various combat and philosophical arts to become a samurai warrior. When Samurai Jack returns to find the people of his town oppressed, his mother gives him his father’s magic sword. To free the people, Jack goes in search of Aku. A few new sword yielding screens for you to enjoy!
He's a hero for the ages, living in a twisted world of mind-numbing madness. Meet Rayman – again, or for the first time – starring in his latest Ubi Soft video game adventure, Rayman 3 Hoodlum Havoc, which has gamers already a-buzz. This latest installation of the 11 million-plus best-selling hit series features psychedelic 3D worlds, heinous hoodlums and irreverent cast of characters with unbelievable powers. Rayman 3 Hoodlum Havoc will be available in March 2003 on all next-generation platforms including PS2, GameCube, Game Boy Advance, Xbox, and PC CD-Rom. A boatload of screens (90 in total) for all platforms.
Offering gamers an online introduction to the game regarded by many as "the next generation Super Punch Out," Majesco today announced the launch of the official website of their over-the-top boxing title, Black & Bruised.
BioWare Corp. today announced the release of Witch Wake Part One: The Fields of Battle, the first of an upcoming series of new story-based game modules for the award-winning Dungeons & Dragons computer role-playing game Neverwinter Nights. Read more for details and links where to grab the mod.
Bam Ent. is hard at work on their cross platform title "A Sound Of Thunder" based on Ray Bradbury's classic story (and also upcoming movie). Its all about hunting dinosaur's Jurrasic Park style. Don’t change anything in the past, don’t leave anything behind and don’t bring anything back. Unfortunately someone screwed up… Today we have a ton of screens for all platforms .. Njoy!
Encore today announced that its Game Boy Advance version of Marvel's Daredevil has gone gold. The game is anticipated on store shelves in conjunction with the February 2003 premiere of the highly anticipated New Regency/ 20th Century Fox/Marvel Studios Daredevil movie starring Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner. The "E" rated game -- which incorporates many elements of the feature film including its characters, costumes, and Hell's Kitchen, New York setting -- will retail for approximately $30.
Simon & Schuster Interactive announced today additional details of its next installment in the Outlaw series of sports games that is being developed by New Jersey-based Hypnotix Inc. "Outlaw Volleyball: Spike or Die" (shipping: June 2003; Rated: "RP" by the ESRB) for Xbox, will feature 10 courts, 16 characters, and will be the first volleyball game on Xbox Live. Check out the asselicious screens ..
Got Game Entertainment today announced that the massively multiplayer "DarkSpace" has shipped and is in retail stores now. The action-packed massively multiplayer strategy game set in space, puts players in command of a massive starship.
- The Sims Online Q&A with Gordon Walton of Maxis WomanGamers
- C&C: Generals Q&A with EA Pacific's Harvard Bonin on CNC Universe
- Nascar Racing 2003 Q&A with Steve Myers of Papyrus on GamersClick
- C2 engine (GBA) Q&A with Pocketeers's Matthew Hopwood on HomeLAN
- UT 2003 Bombing Run Q&A with Digital Extremes on Bombardiers.org
- Batman: Dark Tomorrow Q&A with Takafumi Yuki of Kemco on XGR.com
- Mechassault Q&A with Denny Thorley of Day 1 Studios on Chicago Xbox
Page 7131 of 7456