- They Came From Hollywood Q&A with Octopus Motor on GameSpy
- Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven Q&A with Activision Producer Tad Horie on GamesDomain
- StarCraft: Ghost Q&A with Blizzard Vice President Bill Roper on UGO
- Soldner: Secret Wars Q&A with Wings Simulations' Teut Weidemann on Evil Avatar
- Chaser Q&A with quotes Cauldron developers on TVG
- Neuro Q&A with Revolt Games' Michael Rakhaev on GenGamers
- RTX Red Rock Q&A with Producer Reeve Thompson on DailyGame
- Greyhawk: Temple of Elemental Evil Q&A with Troika Studios on RPGPlayer
- SWAT: Global Strike Team with Q&A Argonaut Software on C&VG
- Mortyr II Q&A with Lecho Buszczynski of Mirage Interactive on AVault
Page 7169 of 7572
A few weeks ago Ubi Soft Entertainment announced plans to release Kola Cell, a new level for the highly successful videogame Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell available for download via Xbox Live. Sam Fisher fans won't have to wait much longer! The new mission for Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell will be available to Xbox Live subscribers beginning March 14, 2003. UbiSoft was so kind to send us a few new screens to keep you happy ...
Slow news evening so only a few new trailers for various games were released. Instead of giving them all their own post, we grouped them and so far there are trailers for :
- PlanetSide (SOE)
- Strike Fighter (Strategy First)
- Apache Air Assault (Activision)
Read more for download links ...
Project 3 just let us know that there will be a New World Order official demo for the U.S. release, and it will be available within a couple of days. The demo will feature the Druglord Villa level which was in the E.U. release plus a completely new map called Restaurant. Both maps will be in the U.S. release, while E.U. players will have the opportunity to add the map to their full game by a separate download. The demo will have both singleplayer and multiplayer modes included. And of course we will have it available right here for download. In the meantime check out the revamped Project3 website.
BioWare has released a new patch for Neverwinter Nights, updating their role playing game to v1.29. This upgrade fixes the NPC warping issue, fixes the DM Client player display list, and also fixes an issue with tags > 32 characters Read more for detailed fix list and download links ...
Ubi Soft Entertainment announced today that Shadowbane, the ground breaking massively-multiplayer online (MMO) game for both PC and Macintosh, has gone gold. Shadowbane has been designed and developed by Wolfpack Studios, based in Austin, Texas, and will be hosted and operated by ubi.com. Shadowbane makes its triumphant journey to retail shelves on March 25. Read more for details as well links for a new trailer ...
Project 3 has once again released a new patch for their team-based tactical shooter New World Order. This upgrades your European retail copy to v1.4, no specific details are available at this point. I would assume the recently gone gold North Americna version will be in stores as 1.4. Read more for links where to grab the goods ...
Hercules is proud to announce the release of the latest entry in its Smart TV range of TV cards: Smart TV Satellite. Designed for high-quality digital satellite reception on PC (DVB-S standard), the card features digital MPEG-2 VCR and time shifting functions and is fully Pay-TV compatible.
Page 7169 of 7572