Nina - Agent Chronicles is one of the first two titles from City Interactive, the new Polish development house formed by the brains behind such hits as Project Earth and Aces of World War 1. But this is an action adventure with a difference, performed in an environment where completing tasks and solving puzzles is just as vital has eliminating your opponents - where tactical use of available weaponry beats just being quick on the draw! Read more for a few new screens ...
Games of 2015
Top Games of 2014
Page 7235 of 7657
Rainbow Six: Raven Shield features a brand new Tom Clancy storyline in which Team RAINBOW is led all over the world in a string of dramatic operations. The game will utilize graphics technology provided by the next-generation Unreal engine to power 15 new single-player missions that include the discovery of a cache of biological weapons and stopping an armed gang from terrorizing a London bank. Today we have another trailer showing off Team RAINBOW moving through a tropical villa and encountering a number of hostiles.!
- Aliens Vs. Predator: Extinction Q&A with members of Zono on GameSpy
- X2 - The Threat Q&A with EgoSoft on Hardcoreware.com
- Korea: Forgotten Conflict Q&A with Plastic Reality on AVault
- Tao Feng: Fist of the Lotus Q&A with Studio Gigante's John Tobias on TRMK.org
- Rainbow Six: Raven Shield Q&A with Chadi Lebbos on The Electric Playground
- World of Pirates Q&A with World of Pirates dev team on Evil Avatar
- Bandits: Phoenix Rising Q&A with GRIN's Bo Andersson on GameZone
- The Cult Q&A with 3D People's Jan Turan and Konstantin Lipatov on RPGVault
- Syberia II Q&A with Benoît Sokal of Microids on GameSpy
Re-discover Popeye in this tense 2D-race game. Change vehicles, characters and race modes throughout crazy tracks. Exclusive : in the multi-player mode, you can mess with the controls of your friend's GBA ! Read more to check out a batch of screens ...
Spirits & Spells, DreamCatcher's first title on the Gamecube, is platformer that blends action, puzzle solving and interesting characters. Players take on the role of Alicia, a little girl disguised as a witch, or Greg, a young boy disguised as a devil as they explore a haunted house, a cemetery, an eerie forest and abandoned laboratory. By gathering "sparks" players gain the ability to switch between the two characters and discover both of their special talents. Expected this fall in the US. Read more for the first screens ...
Psychotoxic is a first person shooter with an exceptionally exciting story line. The setting is New York, in the year 2020. Three of the four horsemen of the apocalypse have caused terrible damage on Earth. The fourth horseman is now preparing for his return. Violence and aggression are increasing drastically. Humanity's last hope is protagonist Angie Prophet. Basically a human, she is also an angel and guardian, marked centuries ago to save mankind. Play on two different levels: The reality level contains the main elements for the battle against the horseman, including both indoor and outdoor scenes. In the mind level, Angie enters other people's thoughts - here time and space have no meaning. Check the new batch of screens ...
New World Order is a single- and multiplayer tactical team-based shooter developed in Sweden by Project Three’s studio Termite Games. This title stands out in the crowded FPS genre because it is one of the first built on next generation technology and promises to take the first person shooter genre to the next level by combining uncanny graphic detail with adrenaline pumping action and fun. Realistic gameplay and unparalleled game physics are brought to life by the in-house developed DVA-engine from Termite Games. Read more for download links ...
Purge Olnine delivers a compelling combination of first-person shooter gameplay and RPG character development, immersing players in a strife-torn world that blends science fiction and fantasy. Purge is an online only game (no singleplayer) and requires no subscription (free online play). Freeform Interactive's hybrid FPS/RPG powered by the LithTech Talon system, Purge, has already gone gold, and will ship to US stores on March 31, a demo is expected later this week. In the meantime check these purty colorful screens!
Several games went gold today (apart from the one's listed earlier today that is) ...
- CDV Germany lets us know that Blitzkrieg, their eagerly anticipated World War II RTS, has gone gold and will appear in German stores March 28 (other localizations later).
- Shrapnel Games announces that Mark H. Walker's Lock 'N Load, the tactical game system with "more game, less guff" should begin shipping May 5th.
- Russian developer Bootlat Studios announced that the Russian version of their Role-Playing Strategy game 'Lethal Dreams: The Circle of Fate' is finished and is expected in stroes soon (other localizations later)
ZUXXEZ releases Mod for Frontline Attack: War over Europe aka. World War 2: Panzer Claws. SuperStorm is a Mod script designed to improve the Skirmish functions of World War II: Panzer Claws and Frontline Attack: War Over Europe by enabling AI alliances, weather control, observer mode and some other features. It is scripted by Gary Mullins a.k.a. "SpaceTug" member of [FOC]-D. Read more for download links ...
Page 7235 of 7657